Monday, February 23, 2015

After searching the internet for countless videos on how to unicycle I finally found a few that were actually worth watching. In most of them they breakdown the basics and explain that you have to go backwards before you can go forwards, easier said then done. Right now I'm still struggling my way through trying to gain my balance and then try pedaling. What makes this feat even harder is that they suggest to try this while gripping a fence or something, and since the weather outside is 15 or below almost everyday I have retreated to my basement. This is another issue because I have limited space and I don't really have anything to grab onto. These are just speed bumps and my goal is to get a few pedals in before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment