Friday, February 6, 2015

New month, new idea. For this month I think that I will try to learn how to ride a unicycle. Part of the reason I decided to do this is because I've kind of run dry on ideas and partly because a friend recommend it. I've read online that it only takes 15 hours to learn how to ride one so it fits right in with my project. Hopefully it will be like learning to ride a bike and the hardest part will be getting the balance down. I will start today and try to work on it almost everyday. I am very to get started on a new month and idea and can't wait to start.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite blogs out of the class, because there's always something new with your project. It's cool to see you take a different appeal on things and as the whole class is doing ONE thing throughout the year, you're challenging yourself with NEW things every month!

    ReplyDelete